Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Natalie Barlow

Molly, Nat and I at Demi Lovato/David Archuleta Concert
Nat and I at my Ward Christmas Party Fall 2009
Nat, Me, Kenny at My 20th Birthday Party!
Nat and I at my 20th b-day party!
Nat and I - Right after she and Kenny got married!
Me, Becky, and Nat at Becky's Bridal Shower
Me, Rachel, Natalie at Rachel's Bridal Shower
Me, Kenny, Natalie at Nat's bridal shower!
Nat and I at Tucanos!
Nat, Keva, Me at RS activity December 2009
Nat and I - December 2009
Me and Nat - Christmas Tree Farm 2009
Me and Nat - BYU Basketball game
Me and Nat - BYU Basketball game!
Me and Nat in SLC after BYU basketball game :)
Nat and I in SLC on Temple Square
Nat and I at a BYU Basketball game
Nat, Erica, Me at a BYU Basketball game (front row seats!)
Nat and I at a BYU Basketball game!
Nat, Molly, and I - Christmas Tree Farm (Dec 2009)
Nat and I before a BYU Football Game! Gotta love free Hot Chocolate!


This is MY sister Natalie-

       One of the ABSOLUTE
      BEST friends
       I've ever had.

Me, Nat, Molly with pitiful tree :)
Nat and I in the Chicago Airport! Heading home for Christmas!
Nat, Me, Brittany Oaks, Meghan Grange, Kris Keeler, Nick Potts, Brandi Fausett


Nurturing
Awesome
Thankful
Admirable
Lovable
Intelligent
Encouraging

Multi-talented
Astonishing
Reliable
Inspirational
Exceptional

Natalie is nurturing. She takes care of me when I have a bad day, or when I'm not feeling well. Usually, without even being asked. She is awesome. No explanation needed there! Natalie is thankful, and so grateful to everyone who helps her and loves her. You'll never do a nice thing without hearing a "thank you" from her.  She is admirable. I look up to her and I want to be more like her. Always have, always will. She is lovable. Ask anyone who knows her. You can't help but love Natty:) She is actually more than just intelligent. She is intuitive, and she works hard, but that doesn't negate the pure intellect this girl has. She is encouraging- especially when you're feeling down.... She'll talk you up till you realize how great you really are.

Natalie is talented in so so many ways. She can sing, like an angel actually, and she is an amazing teacher. She has a unique ability to work with kids with disabilities and kids that are just struggling. Multi-talented doesn't do her justice. She is astonishing! She amazes me every day with the incredible things she does, even when she is sick or having a rough day. Natalie is reliable. Any time- day or night. She'll be there. And if she says she'll do something, she'll do it. She's one of the most reliable people I know. She is inspirational. Just knowing her makes me want to be a better person. Natalie is EXCEPTIONAL. She really is an exception to every other cookie cutter person out there. She's different, and she makes you realize there really is good still in the world.

Me, Molly, Nat with even more pitiful tree - December 2009

Me and Nat at a BYU Basketball game
Nat, Me, Rachel, Stephanie, Wendy
Natalie and I - Christmas 2009
Me and Natalie - White Out BYU Basketball Game
Nat and I at Temple Square
Me and Nat at the BYU Whiteout
Natalie, Emily Tsai, and Me
Nat, Me, Rachel, Nick, Tyler (Potts Family!)
 I don't know if words could even begin to describe how much I
LOVE my sister...

But if you didn't notice, there are dozens of pictures of the two of us.
                                         And those are only from the past year.
              She's one of my best friends.
                           Wouldn't trade her for anything.
Even if it meant gaining all the riches in the world.
                       Cause this might sound cheesy...
But I've already got all the riches right here with me.
                                She's all I really need.



 I love you sister. More than words, or even pictures, could explain.
Thank you for EVERYTHING you've ever done for me,
And everything you'll ever do to help me.

You're amazing.

- J

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I love you! And miss you lots! And this post made me very happy. I'm so glad we've become such great friends. Can't wait to see you again at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete