Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Emily Anne Snow

Think you're my best friend? Did you pack up and leave your family and life- a solid job and your adorable little brother, and leave them in Germany and fly to Utah, where you knew no one, had no job, and wouldn't be attending school? Yeah- if you've done that.... You're my best friend.


Emily and I at my Summer Ward Campfire!







Us with Alan :)
*Us with Jamen*
Jamen, Emily, Me


I think I have more pictures with this girl than could ever fit on this blog... But each picture is filled with 1000 words and a million memories- brings out smiles and laughter. I love Miss Emily Anne more than anything.



Emiy and I @ j.wride/bashaw&thehope concert





Em, Matt Bashaw, Me, Kalen Gilleese


This girl radiates beauty. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but she is deep, genuine, honest and she's a beautiful person on the inside.


Me and Em at Benton Paul in SLC

 
The two of us have been through so much together, and she's been there for me every time I needed someone to accompany me pretty much anywhere! And I didn't thank her enough- so, Emily, THANK YOU! For all those long nights...



Us at the Cameron Rafati/Jason Reeves Concert!!


Me, Cameron Rafati, Emily

Emily, Cameron Rafati, Me :)
Em and I in front of Jason Reeves
Lorin, Emily, Me, Jason Reeves, Kaylee




There's never a day that goes by, that I don't look back and wonder how this girl has put up with me...

Em and I watching FOOTBALL

Kailee, Emily and I at Ask For The Future's LAST Concert





She ALWAYS has a way of making me smile... And I don't care if we're just laying in someone's backyard, she makes simply being together, the best.

Me and Emily on my BIRTHDAY @ Jake's

Jake, Miranda, Emily, Me, Kailee



Words can't describe the kind of friend Emily is to me, she's the kind of friend that NO MATTER what, she'll be there- supporting you, holding your hand, hugging you till you can't breathe, tackling you to the ground till you break down laughing.

Em and I @ my Birthday Party
Anna, Me, Ethan, Catherine, Lisa, Miranda, Emily, Michael, Karrae
Emily, Miranda, Me
Em and I getting dolled up :) - general conference weekend!
Through smiles and sass, through kid games and class. This girl has been there. Who could ask for anything more? :)


Emily Anne Snow

ENCOURAGING
MEANINGFUL
INTELLIGENT
LOVELY
YOUTHFUL


ARDENT
NATURAL
NICE
ECCENTRIC


SPECIAL
NUTTY :)
OBLIGING
WELCOMING



Miss Emily,

You may not believe me when I say this- but you moving here was an absolute miracle. I know I kinda am the worst friend ever (and never went to walmart with you)... But know I'd take back all the times I said no for one more hour with you. I know we fought and disagreed and sometimes even wrestled, but those disagreements were proof that we cared about each other. Cause you can't hate someone you don't care about, cause in order to hate- there has to be enough feeling towards that person, enough hurt to make you angry, to make you hate. And usually when we fought, it was because I was frustrated with my own stupidity. So, I apologize for all our fights. I wish I could take back every word.


Thank you for always being there when I needed to complain, or cry. Thank you for sitting with me and just being there when I was too frustrated to talk, and just waiting patiently in case I needed anything. Thank you for holding me those times when I broke into tears not knowing if I could make it to tomorrow. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your friendship. You, my friend, are one in a million (if not a lot more).



I love you. A million red m&m's. I love you. A million red swedish fish.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment