Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Keva Cochran

Last night was evidence that there are angels among us. Goes to show that those tender mercies and little miracles that people talk about- really exist.



"Ain't it kind of funny at the dark end of the road
Someone lights the way with just a single ray of hope

Oh I believe there are angels among us
Sent down to us from somewhere up above
They come to you and me in our darkest hours
To show us how to live
To teach us how to give
To guide us with a light of love."

 
  
Dear Keva,

Thank you for being the light in my life the past few weeks. When everything else is completely falling apart, thank you for being the glue that has kept me together. You've been amazing, and you never cease to amaze me with your ability to just listen and take everything in. When I am worried and have no one else I feel could possibly understand, I know that if I talk to you, you'll make me feel better, not because my situation is changed, but because I know someone is there for me. You are a remarkable person, and I know that you've been blessed with a special ability to touch people's lives through your listening ear, and warm heart. I don't know how I got SO fortunate- but I must be God's favorite because he blessed me with you.

So, thank you. For all the times you answered texts. For all the talks. For everything.

- J

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, I am blessed by YOU!!! Here you are going through the hardest time in your life, and you write something so sweet about me. I love you, and you inspire me in countless ways. I seriously feel like I knew you before we came to earth! I will be praying all day on Monday when you have your surgery. YOu are going to make it through this with flying colors...I KNOW it. Love, Kev

    ReplyDelete