Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Amy LaCrosse

My oh my! How the years have flown by. This time 6 years ago, I was a freshman and I met Miss Amy LaCrosse. I think if she would've known that the little friendless loser who brought her brownies would become me.... she would've thrown the brownies at my face and let me cry. Ha ha. But seriously, I'm a crazy person.


I used to make her brownies to make her smile.
                                                When she was sad.
                                      I was happy when she was happy.

                                     My mother says I stalked her.
                       I say it was an infatuation.
That turned
into friendship.

She was a senior.
I was a freshman.

In her yearbook I wrote her a letter.
 She wrote me a note.
I think we both read those notes when we are sad.

Amy is one of those girls who radiates happiness. You look at her and you just smile. When you are sad or feeling frustrated, she is the person who can cheer you up with just one look or WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT. She's amazing. I never feel judged or bad about myself when she's around, she has a way of just making you feel like you're doing okay. Like no matter what mistakes you've made, you're gonna be okay.

Amy, thank you for always listening to me babble about life. Thank you for understanding me and never questioning my decisions. Thank you for loving me, even when I'm pretty sure I'm loco. You are absolutely incredible.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment