Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: JeanMarie Stewart

                                  Take a second.
     FLASH BACK
                                      to your past.

Who has ALWAYS been there for you??


From the death of a beloved teacher and friend.
to entering teenage years + young womens.
to high school and all district choir.
to college...

                  Through sickness, and heart breaks...

                         You know who's been there for me?



            JeanMarie
                Stewart

I honestly don't deserve this girl as my friend... She is ALWAYS there for me. There have been various times when I needed someone to sing a duet with me for some random event or relief society meeting... and she's been there. She accompanies me to local concerts around Utah Valley, and she always has a good attitude about it. She shares Italian Sodas from Muse Music Cafe with me :)

She is wonderful because when I just recently moved back home... She's taken the time to write me letters and send me the Police Beat and just make me smile. I forget sometimes how great it is getting hand written letters, especially from people you love, and who love you.

So, my old friend Jeanbo... Thank you for everything you've done for me throughout these long years. And I am sorry for all the times I didn't thank you, or I took advantage of you... I'm sorry, and I thank you. Starting today, I'm going to make sure EVERY DAY... she knows.... how much she means to me, and how lucky I feel to have her in my life. I've said it before, but its never seemed more applicable. I am the luckiest. Just by knowing you.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment