Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Heidi Johnson


Ladies, and gentleman,
HEIDI JOHNSON

One of the most selfless, caring, DEDICATED
people I know.

I've known Heidi for almost 6 years... But those six years have been some of the most remarkable years of my life. She has truly helped me find myself...

And she was there, when no one else was.
Or atleast, when I felt no one was.
 
Heidi is one of those people who just makes you feel like everything is going to be okay, even when you know it won't be. She puts a smile on your face when all you feel like doing is crying.. Heidi has listened to me when I needed someone to just take it all in, when I needed someone to just be there for me. When I needed to be selfish for a night... or a week.... She allowed me to be. Which sounds silly, but it meant everything.


So Heidi, I know this doesn't mean much... But thank you for those hours, and for the advice, and for all the love. Thank you for seeing the good in me that I never thought existed. Thank you for treating me like an adult, like a real person, even when everyone else treated me like a child. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for respecting me. Thank you for showing me that I meant something to you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish words meant enough... Just know I am so grateful for you and the influence you've been in my life... And I wouldn't trade a moment of the time we've spent together. If anything, I'd spend more time.

I love you.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment