Thursday, November 18, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Ethan Watts







Ethan Watts.
A talented photographer.
An incredible friend.
My BEST friend.







Always there, especially when I've had a hard day.
Bold, doesn't let the world hold him back.
Comforting, when the rest of the world seems to crash in on me.
Delightful, his attitude makes spending time with him a pure delight.
Encouraging, always tells me I can make it, that I can do it.
Friendly, even when he has every reason not to be.
Grateful, for the friends and blessings he has in his life.
Helpful, when I need a study buddy, or just someone to sit in silence with.
Investing, isn't just another idle friend, he invested in me, and checks up on me.
Joyful, any time of the day or night.
Knowledgeable, about life, about his friends, about world issues.
Loving, he not only loves his friends, but he lets them know, daily! 
Memorable, one of those people you couldn't forget, even if you tried.
Necessary, I honestly don't know what I'd do, or how I'd be who I am, without him.
Obsessed, as in, I am obsessed with Mr. Watts and his photography.
Perfect, as perfect as a friend can be... He's amazing.
Quality, in both his photographs and his friendship.
Radiant, when he smiles, it's like the whole world lights up.
Special, in every way.
Tough, he can put up with the hardest of situations, and only comes out stronger.
Understanding, even when I've felt no one could possibly understand what I was feeling.
Very trustworthy, I trust Ethan with my deepest secrets.. I trust him with my life.
Wonderful, words can't describe how wonderful he truly is. He just is.


Out of all the letters in the alphabet, all the words that are created from those letters... Words still can not describe the influence Ethan has been in my life. He has been the rock in my life the past few months.

                       We met
           last summer.
         We were just casual
       friends.

But then.
I stalked Ethan.
On Facebook.

           He's a photographer.
He's remarkable.
                       Take a look....


But then I started talking to him.
                           And I was amazed.
           He wasn't like everyone else.
              He was different.

I was blown away.
every day.

              He made me feel beautiful.
              Made me realize that I am beautiful.
                                     Inside, and out.

He taught me so much about myself.
And I could never thank him enough.
But, thank you Ethan.

Thank you for being there for me all those long, late nights.
                           For all the talks. For those minutes.
                    Not one was taken for granted.

Ethan, I love you. Thank you for taking the time to not only tell me, but show me you love me. It has meant the world.


LOVE,

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment