Sunday, December 5, 2010

Who I Am Grateful For:: Adam Stokes

Amazing 
Dapper 
American 
Musical

Stellar
Talented
Outstanding
Kind
Entertaining
Super!


Yes, I could write more, and be more descriptive, but the drugs are still in my system, and I am not thinking as clearly as I should.








There are a few things I want you to know-
1) You set SUCH an example to me.
2) You dedicated two years of your life to the Lord, and I look up to you so much.
3) You are one of my heroes... I don't know if saying "thank you" could ever be enough.




But Adam, you are amazing. I don't think I could name a person who has been a more loyal and constant friend and example to me. You're always there for me, even though you're across the world. I don't care if you're in the house next door, or in the Philippines, you are someone I don't want to ever forget about. You are one of those people I feel privileged to know; Lucky to be friends with. I don't know how it all happened exactly, but all I know is one day I woke up and realized even if it were just as friends, I wanted you in my life forever. You're the kind of person that I can't just let slip out of my fingers, you're someone I need in my life. You make me happy, you make me smile. When I have a bad day, or even when something really great happens, the first person I want to tell.... is you. 


So, thank you for always being patient with me and listening to my ramblings. Thank you for reading all my letters and not thinking I'm a crazy person when I send you packages on your birthday, and Christmas, and every other 'event'. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for praying for me. Thank you most of all, for just being YOU

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment