Friday, December 17, 2010

Today I Am Happy About...

"You Make My Dreams Come True"
by Hall & Oates




I heard this song as a "guilty pleasure" song on NBC's "The Sing-Off", and I've been singing it ever since. It is TOTALLY a guilty pleasure of mine. I dance to it, and I sing the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Sometimes I just dance and lip sync at the same time and act like its NBD. Yes, I just said NBD to mean 'no big deal', which means I'm pretty much a big deal. Kidding. But seriously, this song is just one of those songs that makes you happy! You can't help but tap your foot at least! And for me, it's much more than that. This song is the ultimate "HAPPY song". So, if you need a cheerer upper, listen to this. Actually, watch the video above, and trust me, you'll be smiling in no time.

So, Hall & Oates, you're brilliant.
Thank you for giving me something cheesy-
So that I can dance like I'm 10 again.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment