Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Today I Am Happy About...

Chester See

Check out his facebook fan page
Check out his youtube page.

Thanks to the amazing Lorin Thompson, I have found this boy, and his remarkable music. It makes me happy. I listen to it and it soothes my soul, and makes me feel like everything in my life is okay.

Like, I know there's a million artists that sing beautiful songs that touch those that hear it. But Chester See is amazing, and he sings with such love and emotion.

Here are clips of lyrics from his songs... see for yourself:

You're everything that my life's been missing
And now I can't believe that this is happening to me
Through the good, and bad, the happy, and the sad
You won't be away from home
You'll never be alone


'Cause I day without you just isn't fair
See the days I can hear your voice
I'm left without a choice-
Plus I get weak in the knees
Fall head over heels baby
And every other cheesy cliche
Yes I'm swept off my feet
Oh my heart skips a beat 


I love you more with every single day
And you should know, That I wont go, I'm here forever
As long as time allows us, We'll always be together
Because you're the one and only love I've ever known 


Honestly, this won't do
How is she doing?
I tell myself that I'm feeling swell
But I know I'm such a fool
I can take it as a new beginning
But you know I don't feel that way
Who will take all this pain away?



Anyone else think this guy has got his head on straight?? Everything he says just melts my heart. I am pretty sure if he said "you're my heaven" to me, I'd be at the altar this afternoon. But seriously, I just love his music and he makes me happy.

So, Chester See, thank you for speaking to my soul;
Helping me lose all control.
You've helped me feel again.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment