Friday, December 10, 2010

Today I Am Happy About...



j.wride j.wride j.wride j.wride
j.wride j.wride j.wride j.wride
j.wride j.wride j.wride j.wride

Today I sat around and thought of something that made me happy. You know what made me incandescently happy?? The thought of j.wride. I know, I'm obsessed.. But, hear me out.


j.wride is more than my favorite band.
j.wride are more than my best friends.
j.wride means so much to me. they are my support group.


I used to claim myself on being their number one fan. But now, well, I've missed a show, and I'll miss their CD release, and it's sad because I fear my number one spot will be lost to other crazed fans who know all the words to every song, and take pictures at every show. Well, someday, I will take back my place as supreme fan. Then you shall all see that I would do anything for these boys. 


You name it, I'd do it. Well, besides the fact that I'm flat broke and can't be there for their concert. But still, I would give up all the time in the world for these boys. I will do whatever it takes to get them on top. Why? Not just because these are talented guys, but because these boys deserve it. They have worked harder than any other artist I've seen. In addition to full time school/work, this is what they do full time. Every day. They work their butts off for their music. It is everything to them. And their music is everything to me. So why would I not do everything in my power for them??? It's as clear as day to me. They make me happy. Each person. Each instrument. Each note. Each song. So, why would I not do whatever it takes to help them rise to the top? Why would I not support them every single step of the way? I promise to do whatever it takes.


Well, j.wride.
Thanks for being there for me always.
For being my lifeboat.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment