Thursday, December 16, 2010

Today I Am Happy About...

Christmas Goodies

Tonight I went over to the Denton home. It was decorated beautifully! I loved all the Christmas colors, candles, plates and decorations. It was awesome, seriously. I was blown away with the amount of detail she put into her home.

Anyways, so there were a dozen or so people gathered in her home and everyone brought a plate of treats. I made delicious brownie bites. I made brownie batter and then found a mini muffin tin and poured the batter halfway in each of the little holes.  I then melted peanut butter and poured a little bit of it in the center. Then I poured more batter on top. After they were cooked it was pretty much like a brownie bite with peanut butter on the inside. DELICIOUS.

I went around the table and took a few goodies from each plate. I got two plates of goodies. And guess what?! They are so delicious and I brought them home and shared them with my family!

So, Christmas goodies, I love you.
Thank you for being yummy in my tummy.
And for being there for me when I needed something to smile about.

- J

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that's such a good idea for the brownie bites! It would be fun to try it with different stuff too...like melt chocolate chips or caramel? Or mix them together..? ;) Thanks for posting every day, Jen! I love seeing what's going on in your life. :) I'm thinking of you ALL the time. Really. love you :)

    ReplyDelete