Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I'm Grateful For #7


Michael and I - Spring 2009!
ONE OF BEST FRIENDS- MICHAEL SLAWSON!

My best friend since the spring of 2009.

We've been inseparable ever since... Until he left on his mission of course. But, we still write each other and I miss him dearly. He is an amazing person. The best person I've ever met. Seriously, THE best.













He inspires me to be a better person. To be happy. To be strong.

I love him, and I can't wait until the spring when he returns from his mission. I know he'd tell me it's the best two years of his life and I shouldn't wish it away, and I'm not... I'm just excited for him to come home.


And I love him.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, Michael Slawson is one of the best people around. Who graduates with their undergraduate before they serve their mission and is like the coolest, nicest, smartest, and goodest (that's not a word but it's to say that michael is a really good guy) person in the world?! Michael, that's who. You guys should get married when he gets back. ;) Oh and thanks for posting his mission pics, he looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete