Friday, November 2, 2012

What I'm Grateful For #1 & #2

As you know, every November, I post what I am grateful for every day. Unfortunately, I forgot to post yesterday, so here are my posts for the 1st and 2nd of November :)

Today I am grateful for medicine and sleep.


If you know me, you know I have a million medical problems which I don't really like to talk about much... BUT I have realized that medicine is my best friend. It helps me in so many ways. Helps me function. Helps me be myself. I appreciate the medicines I have more than anything.

Also, I am grateful for sleep. I haven't slept well the past couple months, BUT, I remember how good it was when I did sleep- and I loved that. So last night, I slept decent, and I am sooooo grateful for that.

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment