Tuesday, November 15, 2011

La Da Da Da Da

Today I am grateful for j.wride. I have realized recently that I am the most happy when listening to j.wride or attending a j.wride concert. There's something miraculous about their music, and how it just transforms my soul. I love their music, so so much. If you haven't heard them yet, check out their facebook page. Yes, that was a plug for them. But I'm gonna be honest. My life has changed because of j.wride... When I went to that first concert, a light was lit inside of me that I didn't know existed. And somehow I became happier than I ever thought possible. And yeah, I have my ups and downs, but overall... I couldn't be more grateful to this band, to these boys, who took me in and gave me hope, gave me something to believe in.



- J

1 comment:

  1. I so love this picture...but is Jesse holding a coke bottle between his legs??? You are an amazing person Jenna, I am sure you already know that. You influence so many peoples lives. Glad your my friend!

    ReplyDelete