Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look Good, Feel Better

Today I went to a class called "Look good, Feel better" where cancer patients come together and learn from a trained cosmetologist.

Life is filled with blessings,
and the little things.
GOOD HAPPENS.

In this class I learned the key to keeping my skin healthy through chemotherapy, and how to apply make up that actually looks good and doesn't look like an orange paste caked on your face.




What was so good about this class?

Besides learning a lot, the best thing was the fact that throughout the class each person in there probably said "You're beautiful!" at least five times. I couldn't stop smiling! Before this class I rarely felt beautiful. But since the end of the class I haven't stopped feeling beautiful! I really do look good, and feel even better:)


I AM BEAUTIFUL!
How good it is to feel beautiful!

- J

3 comments:

  1. nice picture! you look really good. I'm glad you enjoyed the class, kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna you really are one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out! I think you're amazing... and I miss you SO MUCH!!! I'm glad you're happy though. love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOA - they did such a great job with those eyebrows. They look real! You are beautiful. (How could you not be? You're a Baker-Smith! :)

    ReplyDelete